I am not the best at making and keeping resolutions. Well, technically, I’m good at making them just not so much the other part. I resurrected this blog and my Booktube channel which both help me maintain a healthy brain, but I’m terrible at posting and keeping up with both. I’m gonna try and get better, though.
Basically, this is a hold myself accountable post and I charge all 3 of you reading this to backhand me across the face if I start to fall off the wagon. Seriously, ask me for my number and I will give it to you and you can text me incessantly if I haven’t been living up to my own expectations. Cool? Cool. Anyways, here are the goals I’ve come up with for the year.
- 52 books this year (one book a week) 📖
- read some non-fiction
- read some middle grade
- continue finding and supporting diverse authors/works
- try to read at least a little bit every day
- post at least 1 (but I’m hoping for 2 videos a week)
- make MOAR FRIENDS
- learn and experiment with editing 🎬
- come up with unique and original content
- enhance my current setup for higher quality
- keep up with comments and interaction
- host my own or be a host for a readathon (I have ideas for a Fruits Basket themed readathon so talk to me if you’re into it)
- do a live show
- start a book club
- GET ON A DAMN SLEEP SCHEDULE
- drink more water 💧
- eat healthier
- be more active
- go places even if they’re local
- learn how to make candles
- pay off some debts 💰
- keep better maintenance of my friendships
- spend less money eating out
- work on organization
- practice mindfulness and continue working on anxiety issues
You can also check out my latest Booktube video where I talk about some of these things and show some love to my girl, Shyanne, who has been literally a godsend for me this year. 💖
And there you have it. I hope all of you have a great year! A FUCKING FLUFFY FUZZY WARM AND HAPPY ONE.
✏️ What are some of your goals this year?
✏️ HOW DO YOU DRINK THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF WATER EACH DAY?
✏️ Tell me about some of your favorite non-fiction books?
did you like this post? pin it!